TechForce Infotech’s software engineering team provides strong healthcare domain knowledge, understanding of healthcare workflows and standards, and expertise in range of new and legacy technologies. Our dedicated team of experts keeps is always updated with the constant regulatory changes (e.g., Meaningful Use, HIE, ACO, HIPAA and P4P requirements), evolving healthcare standards (e.g., HL7, ICD-10, XDS/XDSi), and innovations in technology (e.g. HTML5, MVC 4.0, mobile platforms, cloud computing, etc).
We build and support healthcare application development across Microsoft .NET, Java/J2EE, .NET 4.5, MVC 4.0, WPF, Web API, HTML5 and healthcare mobile app development platforms.
We have developed online/offline healthcare applications in java platform for maintaining drugs information, patient’s information, nurse information and doctor’s information in a single application. Doctors and patients can view this data from anywhere which will save time. This application is also useful for pharmacist to inquire about the drugs and update information about drugs to database.
To address unique requirements of each client we augment our teams with the right blend of onsite, near-shore and off-shore development teams to deliver highly cost-effective solutions.
Our services include:
- ✔ Sustained engineering :
- Supporting and maintaining legacy healthcare applications for healthcare IT vendors, including applications on legacy technologies e.g., Cold Fusion, AS400
- ✔ Re-architecture : Re-architecting applications for seamless migration across technology platforms, including mobile and cloud computing infrastructure
- ✔ Enhancements : Supporting and enhancing existing healthcare software applications, including development of new features and functionalities (e.g., patient portals, mobile enablement)
- ✔ Application Development : Building new healthcare applications (requirement analysis, design, development, QA and complete user acceptance testing).
- ✔ Clinical application development
- ✔ Healthcare mobile app development
- ✔ Cloud application development
- ✔ BI/analytics solution development
- ✔ Patient portal and consumer health application development
- ✔ Conformance : Conforming to current and emerging standards around healthcare interoperability and regulatory compliances such as ACO, HIE, HIPAA, P4P guidelines and Meaningful Use reporting
- ✔ Product Verification : Providing end to end product verification and validation support including ONC, FDA compliance
We cater to the following healthcare market segments:
✔ Ambulatory Surgical Services
✔ Federally Qualified Health Centers
✔ Long Term Care Centers
✔ Home Health Agencies
✔ Skilled Nursing Facilities
✔ Healthcare ISVs
✔ Health Information Exchanges (HIE)
✔ Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)